- Start: 23 January 2018 9:00 am
- End: 24 January 2018 4:30 pm
- Venue: Delta Barrington Hotel
Invited participants can register using the form at the end of this page.
This is an opportunity for First Nations to share experiences and collaboratively develop solutions to assess and improve the Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act.
When: January 23-24, 2018
Where: Delta Hotels Barrington, 1875 Barrington St., Halifax, NS B3J 3L6
Who Should Attend:
Invitations are being sent to First Nations and their relevant representatives. This targeted engagement is intended for:
- Land Managers or Councillors addressing Matrimonial Real Property;
- Band Administrators or other staff who are responsible for Matrimonial Real Property;
- Communities who have developed community-specific Matrimonial Real Property Law;
- and representatives from technical Indigenous organizations.
For more information, please review the MRP Engagement Discussion Guide.
Travel Sponsorship: Up to $2,000 per First Nation. Special consideration for remote communities – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine eligibility.
To Register: please complete the form below.