- Start: 5 December 2017 9:00 am
- End: 6 December 2017 4:30 pm
- Venue: Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Invited participants can register using the form at the end of this page.
This is an opportunity for First Nations to share experiences and collaboratively develop solutions to assess and improve the Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act.
When: December 5-6, 2017
Where: Toronto, Ontario
- Delta Toronto Airport & Conference Centre: 655 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON
- Rate: $163
- Group Block: NALMA DEC 2017
- Reservations: 416-244-1711 or 1-800-668-3656 or book online. All participants are responsible for making their own individual reservations.
Who Should Attend:
Invitations are being sent to First Nations and their relevant representatives. This targeted engagement is intended for:
- Land Managers or Councillors addressing Matrimonial Real Property;
- Band Administrators or other staff who are responsible for Matrimonial Real Property;
- Communities who have developed community-specific Matrimonial Real Property Law;
- and representatives from technical Indigenous organizations.
For more information, please review the MRP Engagement Discussion Guide.
Travel Sponsorship: Up to $2,000 per First Nation. Special consideration for remote communities – contact email@example.com to determine eligibility.
Note: Registration deadline is November 1, 2017
To Register: please complete the form below.