- Start: 20 February 2018 7:30 am
- End: 21 February 2018 4:30 pm
- Venue: Radisson Hotel
Invited participants can register using the form at the end of this page.
This is an opportunity for First Nations to share experiences and collaboratively develop solutions to assess and improve the Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act.
When: February 20-21 2017
Where: Radisson Hotel located at 405 20th Street E, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Who Should Attend:
Invitations are being sent to First Nations and their relevant representatives. This targeted engagement is intended for:
- Land Managers or Councillors addressing Matrimonial Real Property;
- Band Administrators or other staff who are responsible for Matrimonial Real Property;
- Communities who have developed community-specific Matrimonial Real Property Law;
- and representatives from technical Indigenous organizations.
For more information, please review the MRP Engagement Discussion Guide.
Travel Sponsorship: Up to $2,000 per First Nation. Special consideration for remote communities – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine eligibility.
To Register: please complete the form below.